Monday, December 07, 2009

And then things turn around.....

Of course, after that blog of nothing going right...now things are going well. This game is a weird one.

One guy decided to slow play his aces last night and got caught when I made trip deuces on the turn. Classic example of aces winning a small pot or losing a big one. He doubled my stack at the time. Add a couple more sessions previously where things went okay and now I'm happy.

I've been alternating back and forth between playing one game at a time or playing two at a time. I may continue to play just one game concentrating on that one or go down one level to multi-table...just a thought.

Going to try to grind some more money on UB for that Sebok tourney next weekend which I really want to play. The cost would be a quarter of my money on that site...but there is a lot of overlay with the bounties and such.....so I think I should take a shot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home