Friday, September 11, 2009

Got money in other places....

In a nutshell, I was able to use Moneybookers to move the majority of my bankroll on that smaller site and put it on PokerStars and Full Tilt. Mostly, I've been playing on FullTilt since they have a Take 2 promotion going on where you earn up to $50 bucks depending on the number of days you play.

Thankfully that money is coming (should have $10 bucks wrapped up after the weekend)...because I need variance to turn around. Seems everytime I get in a big pot, I get cold deck. At least two cases of a two outer getting there and, just then, I had aces, get called by 75o and the person flops a straight....VERY frustrating. However, I have plenty of bankroll for 2NL so I should be able to ride it out a bit more....just getting tired of seeing good hands lose pots in such shitty fashions...not much can be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home