Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Take 2 Status and Joe Sebok

Well so far so good with my attack on Full Tilt's Take 2 promotion. I've made $25 dollars in bonus and am on track for the other $25 dollars. I'm actually slightly ahead as well in my results so I can't complain. Still trying to get used to post-flop play as I think I'm being a bit passive but this will approve in time.

I'm debating removing the rest of my money from PokerTime and moving it to somewhere else...but I haven't decided where yet....I'm leaning towards Cake Poker at this point if nothing more than the rakeback deal I could get with RakeFreeze.com or a similar site.

So it seems that Joe Sebok has signed an endorsement deal with UB...and the 2+2 community obviously seems to hate it. I don't know Joe personally so this is just a casual observer's thoughts. Personally, it is his business. I'm sure he knows that he is going to undergo a lot of scrutiny for his decision but, ultimately, you have to do what is best for yourself. For a lot of these dissenters, I share their concern regarding UB's past history. However, I don't think Joe is stupid...he wouldn't put his reputation on the line without thoroughly examining the company before getting involved with them. Personally, I wish him luck. A lot of these pros are not getting sponsorship anymore...and it seems he is going to have some say in the company...which could be a good thing.

I say...give the guy a chance and see what he can do. I hope it works out for him...and if UB wants to give me a deal....I probably wouldn't turn it down (LOL). Seriously, good luck Joe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home