Thursday, October 15, 2009

Congrats to Mike Sexton and other things...

First off, congrats to Mike Sexton as being the ONLY inductee into the Poker Hall of Fame this year. It seems, based on what I've been reading, that he was a shoo-in with the voters. A well respected man among his poker peers.

As for myself....online poker is a really strange thing. My results for the whole year suggest that I've pretty much broken even or maybe slightly ahead. However, my actual bankroll has grown a fair bit. Gotta love bonuses and rakeback I guess. My Full Tilt account has pretty much well bankrolled for my current game so that is cool. It is also has an easier way of getting my deposit bonus.

As for Pokerstars, that account is fine but I think that I'm not going to make much on the bonus....seems to be a real bitch to reach at my current bankrolled limits.

I'm still debating moving some money from that smaller site to another one....but it is still up in the air which site it will be. Right now, I'm thinking either Party, Cake, or maybe Everest....right now I'm leaning more towards Party but we'll see. I may just play on that smaller site and see if I get the amount there to a higher level.

One highlight from my recent playing was the Daily Dollar tournament on Full Tilt. I tried one of those last week...and it had a little over 10000 entries (yikes) by the time registration closed. I managed to get into the money and placed somewhere in the mid 600's tripling my buyin. Not too shabby...but takes a long time to play for a small amount of money. Still fun though which I guess is the point.

I'm not overall worried about my actual returns at this point. With the micro limits I'm playing, a step up in limits and a bad session can eliminate a fair bit of profit. However, since my bankroll is increasing regardless of results, I can't complain too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home