Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Interesting......time to make a decision.

I've always told myself that I wouldn't deposit on UB given the recent cheating scandal.

However, I received an email saying that they are offering a free $10 with a deposit of as little as $10 dollars.

I've been thinking of moving money from PokerTime to Party for a little while now. Then this shows up....PokerTime requires a withdrawal to be a minimum of $50 dollars.

Here is what I'm thinking at this point. I'm going to play on PokerTime (with some time on Full Tilt to keep working on that bonus) to grind up the money a bit. I'm now leaning towards withdrawing for money on Party with a minimal deposit for UB to grab that 10 bucks. With $20 total on UB, that should be enough to start grinding on their lowest cash games. I'll forgo the usual bonus signup since I'm finding that, with the exception of Full Tilt, trying to hit bonuses with micro-stake bankrolls is pretty much useless.

I'll probably decide around the 25th (I have until the 30th) after some more playing. Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home