Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Full Tilt Promotion a success....

Hello.

I managed to complete the Full Tilt Take 2 promotion for September and, basically, doubled my bankroll on that site. The extra amount was enough for me to move up to the .02/.05 cash games with an appropriate bankroll for those limits. In addition, I'm also getting rakeback on this site so money, hopefully, will be trickling in there soon from that.

My Pokerstars money was a little slow going but it is starting to go in the right direction there as well. I think the deposit bonus is going to be pretty hard to clear at my current limits but we will see how it goes.

I'm thinking of removing more money from that small pokersite and depositing it elsewhere...but I haven't decided where yet. Could be Party Poker....or somewhere else. No rush on that yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home