Thursday, February 22, 2007

Just some updates....

Hey.

Well, my stack is pretty healthy now after a nice cash game session. Can't complain.

I think I'm going to stick to cash games and play freeroll tournaments as appropriate. A couple of things to know about freerolls.

1. Avoid Limit Hold'em freerolls on Pokerstars unless you have a TON of time to play in one. I got bored and stopped playing in one after I made it to the first break. Any of the other ones are fine...just keep in mind that the Pokerstars freerolls are just feeder tournaments to a $1000 freeroll tournament held every Sunday. When you get 8000 people playing for 27 seats into a $1000 freeroll, it isn't a great choice of time...unless you are just looking for tourney practice or something.

2. The freerolls on Tigergaming.com are really good as the player base is a little weak. I played in one and missed the money by 2 SPOTS!! Argh, what can you do? I got my money in with the best hand and lost...have to live with it.

3. I play in the $1000 freeroll (8:30 PM EST) on Royal Vegas Poker (which has recently changed its skin) fairly frequently. If you register, please tell them that "kk_rush" referred you..much appreciated.

I played in a $1 tourney on RVP last night and actually did pretty well...90th out of 270 (it paid 27). This was despite the fact that I had no cards...the best hands I had that were worth playing were A-Q, a pair of pocket 10's, and A-4 suited when I lost against K-J. Again, I got the chips in with the best hand (about a 3-2) favourite....so no complaints.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home