Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Playing well....and not earning much to show for it.

Hey all.

Well, I've wrapped up my VC Poker account for the year. Started with $10.00 and finished with.....$10.03 (LOL). My highest point with around $11.50 but I was down to less than $3 at one point. I use this account mostly for Omaha 8 play. I tried another tournament as well on this site. $2 buy in with about 450 people. I finished 152nd and only played in one hand. My pocket Q's were called by AJ of diamonds. Two diamonds on the flop and one on the turn and I was crippled.

That seems to be happening a lot recently. My last two sit-n-goes and this tournament have had me get my money (or most of it) in with the best hand and losing. That's life and seems to indicate that I'm making correct decisions...but it sucks quite frankly. Fortunately, my Omaha 8 cash game cut that loss in half.

I'll probably play one more time on my Royal Vegas account before taking two weeks off for Xmas vacation..then things are going to get a little more serious with my poker study....but I've finished up for the year so no complaints from me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home