Friday, November 24, 2006

Things are going well....

Hey all.

Well things have been going well when I decided to drop some of the tricks in the bag as it were. I just play patient and get aggressive with good hands and things have been paying off. I erased my deficit after those disasterous PLO8 sessions and have built up a bit on my 0.10/0.20 cent limit holdem game. My limit Omaha 8 is going well too.

In reviewing my play, I think I am a limit player at best for cash games...I don't think the aggression is there yet for no limit play other than tournaments or the occassional SNG. I want to start building up my bankroll so that I can effectively go after bonuses on other sites....which is the next step. However, I'm happy with the way things are so I can't complain...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home