Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Been a while (LOL)

Geez, it has been a while since I put something here.

No, I haven't gone broke...but I have been about break even (or just a little up since last time). My biggest problem is that I make money, and then lose it in tournaments or other such things. However, my bankroll is healthy for the levels that I play in...so no worries there.

I was reading an online article about how Chris Ferguson made $20,000 with just an initial $1 investment. Basically, it involved going all-in preflop with big hands and such. So, I did what I said I wasn't going to do and sat down in a NLHE cash game. I sat down with $1 and walked away with about $3 dollars. The strategy seems to work....not sure if I would do it full time though.

I gave another shot at SNG's to see if I still have my touch. I played in four, cashed in 2 and only didn't cash in a third one when my pocket kings were cracked by pocket 10's when a third 10 appeared on the river. Seem to be okay there.

Overall, I'm still enjoy playing...just have to keep it as a way to pass the time and not to fill it. I tried playing some tournaments and just find that I can't take the time to concentrate on it for four hours or so....just don't have the time. I'll be sticking to cash games and SNG's and only play a tourney if I have the time to do it.

Have a good Xmas if I'm not back before then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home