Friday, December 22, 2006

Great way to end the year!

Hey all (if anyone):

I had my last poker session for 2006 since I'm going back home for the holidays and won't be playing while I am there.

I played in a SNG and managed a third place finish. Playing tight in these things pays dividends. I parlayed my winnings in that and played in a tournament....

There was about 350 people and, at the end of the evening, I added a final table and a 9th place finish to my credit. I've been thinking back over the tournament and I can honestly say that I never had my money in with the worst hand except for the last one (and that was a coin flip)...and they all held up for once. Pretty cool. I was really shortstacked and pushed all-in with pocket 3's and was called by the 10-8 of diamonds. Two diamonds on the flop and another on the turn...and that was that.

This put me at my all-time bankroll high for the year and a great way to end it. See you in 2007!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home