Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Hey all (or just me....).

Well my run at TigerGaming is over. I busted out at Stage 3 with a third place finish. Still, I had fun and felt I was playing well.

It is funny with SNG's. On my regular site, I was losing several in a row. Then I win one and place in another one and I get back all the money I lost...pretty funny. At least I feel that my strategy seems to be working alright.

So Neteller leaves the US. Another reason to live up here in Canada. Seriously, I think the whole situation is ridiculous with the way the US govt is getting on. Now they are arresting foreign nationals who are no longer involved with the company in question. Pretty pathetic. The land of the free is no better than some of the dictatorships they are trying to remove.....

I've only been playing on weekends and that seems to be working well as it provides balance with my family. Seems like everyone is happy with that arrangement.

Anyhow, gotta jet and pretend that I'm working...slow day today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home