Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Tried some Hold'em NL cash games...

Hey folks.

Anyone (if anyone) who reads this blog knows that I generally stick to tournaments, SNG's or limit cash games (Hold'em or Omaha8). However, there wasn't much on the go last night in my usual games so I thought I would give some NL cash games a try.

Normally, I don't bother with this due to the variance so I really just played small...0.02/0.04 blinds (LOL...I told you it was small). I put $1.00 on the table and just basically played tight. I was in the BB with 5-2 and flopped trip 5's. Unfortunately, someone else had the case 5 with a better kicker....so you know how that went.

Anyway, I loaded up again and, at the end of the session, I got my money back and made a small profit. I'll admit that NL cash games are not exactly the way I like to spend my time but they can definitely be fun once in awhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home