Friday, January 19, 2007

Still on Step 3....and online poker takes another hit.

Hey.

Well I decided to take another shot at TigerGaming's WPT promotion and entered my Step 3 SNG. I finished 2nd and won....another shot at a Step 3 tournament. I actually played alright, let the crazies eliminate one another, and just waited for decent hands (or decent steal attempts as the situation called for). In fact, I got my money in with A-K, my opponent turned over 8-8...I got my king on the flop....and he got his 3rd eight on the river....ouch.

So Neteller and Citadel are pulling out of the US market. It doesn't affect me directly but that has to suck for US players for sure. This will make things more difficult for the average player no doubt. For the land of the free, it seems more like a dictatorship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home