Friday, March 23, 2007

Been a while but things are good...

Hey all (if anyone).

No I haven't disappeared or gone broke. Things are fine.

I've started properly recording my results (good or bad) in a spreadsheet. It pretty much concludes so far that I suck at NL cash games and seem to have decent success with SNG's. I'm up about 8% in my bankroll using SNG's as the main feeder. I'm trying a particular formula that Kristy Gazes has suggested in interviews she has done. Consider moving up if you cash in 3 straight SNG's (She was talking about cash game sessions...but I think the analogy still applies here). I'm going to start trying that and see how it goes.

I soon have to use my entries for the Pokerstars Team Canada freerolls that they are offering for the WSOP main event. That would be cool if I could snag one of those 10 seats....difficult task though.

I may soon have another trip to a B&M coming up. My wife is talking about taking our daughter and visiting my folks plus her grandmother out east in July. I may take some time off then to take a visit to a local joint. Just have to save up a bit of money between now and then. Fun fun fun....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home