Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Back from the dead....

Gee. It has been a while since I posted.

I'm still playing with my free money but I haven't been playing as much. I made a decision to avoid freeroll tournaments for awhile. I find that I get bored...plus, with a young daughter, I don't really have time to devote to them.

I made a decision to stick mainly with cash games for the time being. That way, I can play for as long or as little as I want.

If you are looking for some money, VC Poker is offering $10 upon signing up. You also get an additional $25.00 when you clear 4000 promotional action points. I'll just say that the bonus will take a long time to clear if you are playing "within your bankroll means". See http://www.vcpoker.com/free35 for details. If you do sign up, you can say that "kkrush" referred you...thanks.

I've been playing very low-limit Hold'em and Omaha hi-low and have been doing some reading on 7 card stud hi/low in my quest to learn another game.

Apparently, I have a Round 1 ticket for the Moneymaker millions tournament on Pokerstars. I'll have to check that out. That should be a fun diversion from my regular playing.

I have made a decision to learn to play properly and control my bankroll management. So far, so good...

Now onto some other things.

No doubt, all you serious poker players have been following the coverage of the WSOP and that a good many of you got seats to the main event. Well, I didn't get one this year...maybe someday. Good luck to those who got their shot!

The H.O.R.S.E. event was amazing with Chip Reese taking it down. He is a player that I admire. The guy has won millions over the years but he keeps a low public profile....unlike a lot of tournament players today. He also has a lot of respect from his peers. I'm not really surprised that he won the event given his experience in mixed games....but damn that was a loaded final table.

Anyways, best of luck at the felt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home