Tuesday, June 27, 2006

More SNG success...

Hey all.

I played in two SNG's on Royal Vegas Poker yesterday.

In the first one, I took a second place finish. In the second one, I finished 7th. I'm not too disappointed about that one as I got my money in with A-K and the guy called with A-Q. However, the flop came A-Q-x....and well you know how the rest of the story goes. I was the huge favourite to win the hand but things didn't work out...but I made the right decision and he made the mistake....so that is that.

The strategy that I have been working on for single table SNG's seems to be working alright so far...but it is a small sample. I'm hoping to get more chances to play this week and, if so, will release the results.

Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home