Wednesday, June 14, 2006

*Yawn*

Sorry...bit tired this morning.

Well as long as Party Poker keeps giving me money, I'll be happy. They gave out a $20 bonus on the condition that you use it to play poker and sit in on 200 raked hands over 10 days after you activate the bonus. This is pretty easy to do if you multi-table and play tight. I played in the lowest-limit NL Hold em games and made a small profit ($2) and got about 1/4 of the way through my required 200 raked hands in about 45 minutes. I should have made more but made some stupid mistakes like I usually do.

On my Royal Vegas account. My free $10 seems to stagnate around the $17-$18 dollar mark. I win some....lose some....then win a SNG to get my losses back. It is a little frustrating as I would like to double it up to $20 but I'm sure I will get there.

I'm excited about the upcoming blogger tournament on Pokerstars this Sunday. I feel like I will do well. Just have to play my game...and not make those bonehead plays like I seem to do when I get bored. Keep focused.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home