Thursday, June 22, 2006

SNG Strategy and success.

Hey all (or "one" if the audience who reads this this is really low).

I was watching a couple of poker videos that my boss downloaded from BitTorrent (he got me started on this whole game in the first place). However, the videos started off with some sort of tutorial on a piece of software to use for SNG games. Basically, it gives percentages and stuff on how good your hand is.

No, I didn't get that software. However, it gave me some ideas on how to re-approach my SNG game. So I tried it on Royal Vegas...and got a 3rd place finish at a STT event. Not bad...50 cent profit ;-).

What? Only 50 cents? Yeah, the sit-n-gos at Royal Vegas start at a $1 buy-in. If you want to play some cheap sit-n-goes, Royal Vegas would be a place to go and try your game. Tell them "kk_rush" sent you....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home