Monday, May 29, 2006

In Memoriam....

Hey.

This is supposed to be a poker blog. However, since it is my blog, I want to talk about something else...namely two people I knew from my church that have recently left us.

Andy was in his 40's. Unfortunately, his life has been a mess of physical ailments. Diabetes, Legionnaire's Disease plus other things. He died of cardiac arrest last week. He didn't have a real chance to live his life with his dialysis and frequent hospital visits. A real shame.

Ches was an older guy that my wife and I were fond of. He had a personal ministry by calling everyone in the church directory once a month just to say that he was thinking and praying for them. He had a breathing problem that required him to always carry an oxygen tank with him wherever he went. Well, he doesn't need it anymore. He and his phone calls will be missed....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home