Monday, March 13, 2006

Someone must be trying to tell me something....

Hey all.

So here I am, ready to play some poker in the Negreanu Seat 6 Qualifier event. I try to start up the computer....and it seems that my hard drive has crashed and burned....needless to say that I'm not too pleased.

Looks like I have to get a new computer. This one was refurbished from my work so I can't complain. However, I can't play poker for probably a week or two...which especially sucks since I lost my shot at the Protege promotion.

However, life goes on. I did play a SNG earlier last week and got another 3rd place. My account is still on life support but it is starting to go well again..finally started getting some cards so that always helps.

Time to start doing some research on a new machine (I'm doing this blog at work in case there is confusion). Then I'll be back to the virtual felt.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home