Thursday, February 16, 2006

Just checking in...

Hey folks (if anyone reads this):

I haven't been playing online over the last few days (other than Poker Academy and World Series of Poker for Xbox). Playing these games has their advantages if you look at it as practice or training. I use them to work on my pot odds calculations and such. I'm looking forward to Stacked when it comes out...

Well my wife is heading east in April for work reasons. Since my folks live where she is going, she is taking our daughter and making it a mini vacation. It will be good for my folks in that they can see their grandchild for about a week and a bit.

I'll be staying home since I would only have a couple of days vacation accrued by then. However, since they are gone...I'm taking a day trip to Niagara for some poker while they are gone. Looking forward to that.

I've noticed that some of the websites seem to be having freerolls for the WSOP...Full Tilt comes to mind. I'll be trying my luck at some of those...

Soon time to get back online and try to administer CPR to my bankroll....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home