Thursday, February 09, 2006

Just a few thoughts...

Hey.

Well I didn't play much last week...at least not for real money anyway. I've been doing a lot of reading plus playing with some ideas on Poker Academy for the PC and World Series of Poker for the Xbox.

I'm currently reading two books (the multi-tasker that I am). Matt Matros book "The Making of a Poker Player" is a good read. It isn't a strategy book per se but more of his stories of how he got into the game and the challenges he has faced along the way. I can certainly recommend it to those who like to read about poker in general.

The other book is Harrington Volume I. GREAT BOOK! I'm learning a lot in this one about tournament poker in general.

I finally got a referral on my Poker Source Online account. Cool! If you are looking to get free stuff when creating money accounts on poker sites. Check out the image on the right hand side of the page. Can't be beat....don't forget about the free bankroll you can get with either Party Poker either! Just use kk_rush as your referral code (end of plug).

I'll probably play some online poker the weekend....got to get rid of my deficit for the month!

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home