Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I'm moving up...but not by choice.

Hey.

I haven't written in a while...because I haven't been playing. I have been busy with work and with my family (a 15 month old will do that) plus I have been having headaches off and on over the last couple of days. Thus, I haven't been in the right mindset for playing. I did play a little bit a couple of days ago and have brought myself even for the month.

Anyway, I'm no longer playing 0.15/0.30 holdem as they say I'm no longer a beginner and thus can no longer play at those tables. The smallest now is 0.25/0.50...not great with a short bankroll like I have. Oh well, such as life I guess. Will just have to play conservatively but aggressive and keep learning as I go.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home