Tuesday, January 03, 2006

And a new year starts...

Hey.

Hope everyone had a good holiday. Mine was fine. No complaints.

My "bankroll" is $45.03. Omaha 8's has been good to me. I have been enjoying this game. The only complaint I got is that the game breaks down rather quickly with people leaving the table. Other than that, I have been making money at it so that is always good.

I haven't really made any extensive New Year's resolutions but I do have a couple.

1. To be more serious about my play. I have been reviewing my books again plus I plan to document my game more in terms of using spreadsheets and such.
2. To learn new games. In addition to hold'em and Omaha 8's, I would like to learn more about Pot Limit Omaha and Seven Card Stud in more detail...but realistically that may be further down the road.
3. Keep things in balance. I do have a family including a young daughter so they always come first before anything else.
4. Keep the game fun. I don't want to be playing it if I'm not enjoying it. Otherwise, it just becomes a chore...not good.

Other than that, things are going well. I managed to get the audiobook version of Phil Gordon's Green Book so I'll be listening to that over the next couple of weeks. If you have any thoughts or feelings on this book, feel free to share.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home