Thursday, December 08, 2005

Entry #2 - Slight Loss and thoughts

Well I played for an hour last night and my bankroll is about $77.48. Only a big blind loss at the 0.25/0.50 game. Well, they say that if you have a loss, minimize it as much as possible. I was up at one point about $5.00 but had some bad luck (and some bad decisions) down the stretch.

I played pretty well I thought. Made some good reads that saved me some money. I remember one hand where I had two pair with two callers. When a jack hit the river, one of them started raising. It seemed a little odd as I was sitting there with aces and nines that he was doing that but I got the impression to fold. Good call as he had just a pair of aces...and got his pair of jacks on the river. Despite the fact that he seemed to suck out on that hand, these are the type of players you want at your table as you will get their money sooner or later.

I need to review how to play AQ. I lost a couple of bigger pots holding that hand. I'm probably being too aggressive with it or not getting out of the hand earlier enough (with busted straight draws for example).

So....want a free bankroll?

I got mine from http://www.instantbankroll.com. They have promotions with Party Poker and Titan Poker. Just follow the instructions. You will need to sign up for the poker room as well as with Poker Source Online. You do NOT provide credit card or banking information (one of my concerns initially). Check out the forums at pokersourceonline to see feedback on the program. They have some great promotions including free chip sets!! Just say that 'kk_rush' referred you ;-).

Anyways, gotta jet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home