Wednesday, December 07, 2005

An introduction.

Well, I have to start somewhere...so here it is. I always wanted to play poker online but I didn't want to risk my own money. However, I found a way to get a real money account without using my own money (will explain this in a later post). I figured that I would post how things go as I try to build my bankroll up.

The starting amount is $75.00. So this blog will continue until the money is gone...or I win the WSOP (a guy can dream can't he?). I started my play last night and, after an hour at 0.25/0.50, have it to $78.00. So far so good.

In future posts, I'll talk about how to get a free starting bankroll, book reviews, and musings about poker in general.

Follow the journey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home