Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Played some Sit-n-Gos...

Hey folks (if anyone actually reads this).

My regular limit tables were full with huge waiting lists, so I decided to try a one-table Sit-N-Go for something different. I used to play them a lot with Play Money with decent success. So, for five bucks, I decided to give it a shot.

Well, I finished 2nd! Very cool and I was now $15 bucks richer putting me over $60.00 which should be enough for my regular 0.15/0.30 game. I tried another one afterwards. Unfortunately, I finished fifth in that one. Never really caught a playable hand. With a short stack, I went all in with A-K unsuited. Unfortunately, I ran into a pair of pocket Queens and never improved on the board. However, I seem to play these pretty well so I'll try again later with them as an option.

So things are going well. I may write again before the holidays but with a 13 month old, that may be difficult.

Merry Xmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home