Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Got my bonus but...

Hey all.

Well I cleared my bonus on Party for new accounts so my balance is $49.00. So what the hell happened? One phrase...Omaha Hi/Lo.

I did some experimenting in that game and did win some pots or pot splits but on a couple of hands I got nailed. An example would be having A-8-X-X (the X-X didn't figure into the hand) and had a A-8-8 appear on the flop. I played it hard only to have a player have A-A in their hand for the better full house. UGH!!!!! Funny thing though is that I enjoy Omaha 8's. I think I'll be playing some play money games of Omaha to get use to it and try some different systems.

I also tried multi-tabling but it didn't increase my bankroll...only minimized my losses. I would be up $4.00 on one table and down $5.00 on another. I really only did it to get my raked hands up to 500 and get the $25.00 bonus. Now I can relax and play within my means. My strategy now is to play 0.15/0.30 games when I can plus learn more about Omaha Hi/Low. In my reading, they say that Omaha has better edges AND requires a smaller bankroll....interesting.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home