Thursday, December 15, 2005

Break even...

Hey.

Didn't have much time to play last night (things are busy with a 1 yr old). I played about an hour and just broke even (up 8 cents). I won my first pot but that was pretty much it for the rest of the evening.

While waiting for the table to open, I played some "play money" Omaha 8's. I have been reviewing the Hutchinson system of starting hands. It is pretty basic but at least it gives me an idea of what decent starting hands should be. Just another step in my Omaha education. Lost money (play money of course so really didn't lose anything...but still), but it is the education that I'm after at this point in time. I'm not seeing the smaller variance that they say exists in Omaha 8 compared to hold em...of course, this is just a short term observation.

I'll probably start posting some book reviews tomorrow on some texts that I have read and still continue to review.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home