Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Happy Holidays!!!!!

Hey all (if anyone).

Just a quick note saying Merry Xmas or Happy Holidays if you are politically correct or not. I have no issue with the term "Happy Holidays" or anything but people start talking about "holiday trees" and such, I want to puke. But anyways,

In between presents, a 13 month old playing their noisy toys ad nauseum and such, I managed to sneak in a little play time. I'm a little over $44 thanks to a short but lucrative Omaha/8 session. Unfortunately, the game broke down with people leaving the table but them's the breaks. However I made $5 in about 15 minutes at a 0.50/1.00 table.

I'm starting to really look at Omaha as a money winner and will be studying that game more in the new year. In the meantime, I think it is time to take my poker playing a little more seriously. No, I'm not quiting a job or anything but I want to start doing some record tracking and such things and really learn how to play properly, build a proper bankroll and other such displinary pursuits.

Best of luck at the tables!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home