Tuesday, January 05, 2010

A new year and a new beginning.

I've just got back from 2 weeks of vacation and can say that I didn't think of poker once.

That doesn't mean anything in and of itself. I've just enjoyed life away from the virtual tables for the last couple of weeks.

Any poker resolutions this year? Hmm not sure yet....just keep doing my best in cash games with the occasional tournament thrown in. My Full Tilt bonus period is now over...ah well. I'm just going to try to play my A game and see what happens.

2009 was a slight loss for me (about 1% of bankroll) but I've made money with bonuses, rakeback, and promotions and such. That is the goal of online poker. I may also buy some poker books that are not strategy per se...but more about poker mindset....Alan Schoomaker books come to mind.

I'm looking forward to 2010.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home