Thursday, November 02, 2006

A month?

Geez...where does the time go? I didn't realize it had been that long.

I haven't been writing....mainly because I haven't been playing a whole lot. I played about 6 sit-n-gos and cashed in 3 of them.

I also played my first online rebuy tournament. It paid the top 50 and I finished around 80th or so out of over 300. I only had to rebuy once and did an add-on at the end of the rebuy period as well. Frankly, I need to get a little more aggressive in tournaments and not be afraid of someone holding the nuts as it were...but live and learn...plus I had fun (which is what this game should be about anyways).

Things have been busy with my home life so that I don't get to the virtual felt as often as I would like...but a hobby should pass time and not fill it. Some people forget about that.

I have a suggestion for international players outside the US who, like me, are not directly affected by this piece of US censorship. Why would you play on a site that bans players. My suggestion? Boycott those sites as well. Spend your money somewhere else (or earn your money somewhere else if that is more appropriate).

Have fun folks. I'll be back soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home