Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Another Sit-N-Go success!

Hey.

A couple of days ago, I sat down to another $5 sit-n-go and finished second winning $15. Not too shabby.

I'm finding the key to these things is to be patient in the early stages and not do anything foolish. Let the wild ones eliminate each other. When I did get chips, I then punished those who folded too much. When I got to the final three, the other two players were playing weak and tight so, when in position, I kept raising them and they kept folding. The worst part was when I would be first to act. I would just fold my hand and let them battle it out. All they ever did was check to the river....pretty pathetic.

However, even players like these wake up to a hand. When heads up, I had top two pair but the other guy had the bottom set....ah well...these things happen but I was very pleased with my result.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home