Thursday, March 19, 2009

There are days when I hate this game.....

Well let's see, I lost 2 BI's in my cash game. Seems when I have a hand, someone else has a better one. Have JJ on button and raise..guy in SB has A7o and calls and hits his ace on the flop. Played in another tournament, no AA or KK or AK, can't seem to steal anything...make it halfway through field. Try a double or nothing SNG...can't seem to get anything going...had about 15 BB....raised on flop with Qs10c...get one caller. Flop comes AcQcJc. Go all in....get called by guy with AsKc.....out in 8th.....FUCK!!!!!!!!!!

Seems to have been that way lately. Getting cold-decked left right and centre. I know I played one hand wrong but I'm not going to bother with the details. Thankfully, my stringent practices in bankroll management (5% cash game, 2% tournament) is keeping my limited Pokerstars bankroll in check. Just incredibly frustrating recently. I'm probably not going to play for a couple of days just to get my head on straight as I was steaming a bit last night. Just majorly pissed right now at the way things have gone the last few days......sheesh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home