Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Full Tilt Bust

Well I did have money on Full Tilt.

I had a little bit of money from a Full Tilt freeroll....so I decided to play cash games with it and see how it went. I got it up over 3 dollars but some bad beats, some bad play, and some bad variance made it disappear.

Things were running well...then I had several sessions where I didn't get any cards and, when I did get a hand, someone had a better one...ugh.

No big deal. It is a shame since I was trying to do some of the challenges on their academy site but I can still do the videos/sng learns to work my way into some freerolls.

Hey, if Chris Ferguson tried this challenge and went broke a few times, I have nothing to be ashamed over. Will have to pick things up and try again.

My other sites are going fine so no worries there. I enjoy playing...which is the most important thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home