Monday, April 07, 2008

Tourney Success.

Geez, it's been a while.

Things are fine. Just writing about a couple of tournaments I played in. I usually don't play in tournaments since they take forever if you go deep and I really don't have that sort of time. However, Friday night, I had some time to spare so I figured I would try a couple and see how I do.

I played in a Pokerstars tournie with a 25 cent buy-in (I know...big spender). My pokerstars account was in bad shape so I played some O8 cash game to get the buyin. There were about 3500 people and I finished 113th for a cash. Pretty cool...gives me some breathing room.

While playing that one, I tried an UltimateBet freeroll at the same time. I finished 13th in that one. So now I have a bankroll (more like a buy-in) on that site now.

Overall, I'm up for the year so I'm not complaining.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home