Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hello.....

Hey folks.

I wish I could tell that I've been logging many hours into playing and making huge sums of money....however that would be a lie.

In actuality, this month has been tremendously busy with work so my playing time has been quite limited to say the least. I have been able to play in some sng's with mixed success plus one cash game session....but that has been about it. I really don't suspect any significant playing until this project at work launches in early March. Until then, I'll just play when I can.

I'm currently in my second reading of Moshman's SNG book. I think my next step will be to do some note taking and really study it well. I'm still doing readings from NLTP by Sklansky as well. Just taking in that book a few pages at a time.

Don't have much news other than that. Hope everyone is doing well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home