Thursday, January 31, 2008

Results for January 2008

In a word...sheesh.

I'm going to call it a "break-even" month. I did make a slight gain for January but I don't really consider a 3% rate of return to be much of a profit. However, I'll take what I can get....better than losing money.

I said that I was going to start reading some more books and I have. I have read Colin Moshmann's (sp?) book on SNG's. It is a very solid book. It pretty much confirmed my overall issue with SNG's. I seem to have the early stages pretty much down....but my middle game needs work. I'll be reviewing the book again and taking notes on things.

So how were my SNG results....mixed. I did really well starting off but really tanked at the end erasing most of that profit leaving only a slight gain for the month. I'm hoping to improve on this over the next few months. I have a site that has 0.10 cent sng's. Since I only have about 10-12 dollars in that account, I'll probably use that one for my SNG work.

My pokerstars account is on life support. My cash games there haven't been going well. I may have to switch it up and play O8 or something to try to conserve what bankroll is left there. Fortunately, it is not my main account so I'm not overly concerned. However, I want to try and grow it.

I have also started reading Sklansky's new book on No Limit Theory. I just read one section at a time (usually just two or 3 pages at most per section) and let myself absorb these nuggets of information. I'm in no mad rush to start NL cash games yet so I'm just taking it easy in that department.

later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home