Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Big tourney cash (for me anyway)....

Hey all (or anyone as the case may be).

I recently received an invite to a private tourney at Royal Vegas Poker. In essence, it was a freeroll with a 10 dollar entry fee that would be refunded in its entirety. The prize pool was a guaranteed $2500 with a possible maximum of $40000.

Well, the number of entrants was small....about 55 people. So, given the fact that the bubble was 21st place, there was a good chance of cashing here.

And cash I did....I took 9th place and won around 60 dollars!

Okay, okay....it isn't the biggest cash prize in the world but I'm happy with it. Thus, that is all that counts in the grand scheme of things. This has now taken my free $10 signup to around $93 dollars and change....

I've started playing at a higher limit...the big whopping 0.10/0.20 game. However, I still consider it an accomplishment.

The next plateau is to break the century level and decide what to do from there. Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home