Thursday, February 25, 2010

Oh my...

Been playing some more Rush poker on FTP...30 hands in I had AQ and flop was AQx. All the money got in and he had QQ....lovely.

Bought in again and made about 10BBs over 300 hands. Was playing okay I guess but I could have played better. Bit weak tight in certain spots. I'm trying to avoid trouble in spots like TPTK on a 3 flush board...that kind of stuff.

However, I do have some good news. I got offered a bonus of $100 and apparently Rush poker can be used to generate the FTPs required. So I've been playing for about an hour each evening to generate what I need.

Good to have bonus and rakeback. Seems like I'm using that money to play since I haven't gained much traction in my actual play. Win a bit, lose it back, win it again. Rinse and repeat.

Fortunately, I follow proper bankroll management so I'm treading water as bonus money and rakeback cover the losses. However, I seem to be accepting bad luck/beats a lot better so that is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home