Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My "run good"...it has started.

I had been running bad in these Rush poker games for awhile and seemed to be off to another lousy start in my session. Got all the money in pocket pair over pocket pair (can't get it in any better than that)....and he flopped his set.

I was pissed off needless to say and, after a few moments, tried again. A while later, I got my money in....but this time I was the underpair. And I was pissed at myself.....

....and then the run-good period began.

It started with hitting my trips for once on the flop and things have taken off from there over the last few sessions. I ended up finishing that session with triple my buy-in (making back the money I lost over the previous 2). My next session was a brief one but I made about 25bb's for some short work.

My last session was another double up. It would have been a triple up but a hand I had didn't end well. Had top pair on flop and guy had the overpair.

However, sets have been coming in. I won a big pot when a guy decided to go all in when I made quads on the turn....pretty good run.

Hope it continues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home