Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I'm an idiot...

I'll start off with some good news. I played in another one of those PokerStars Canada/USA events...this time the game was Pot Limit Hold'em. I got another cash in that one for 5 bucks plus I finished 12th (out of 1600) so I got a ticket to the next round for next week I believe. I don't know if I'll be able to play it or not. Will have to see what that day brings.

I played a SNG last night and finished on the bubble. Overall, I played okay. I played tight early and went into a "push-or-fold" mode when the blinds got big enough. However, I made a stupid mistake that cost me my chips when I shoved into the two big stacks. I should have just dropped the hand since the short stack was probably going to be gone in a couple of orbits. Pushed with A7 and got called by pocket jacks....I'm an idiot.....

The last couple of LHE cash games have been bad. Can't get cards and when I do get them, I get outdrawn. The best one was last night when I raised with AK and got two callers. The flop came K-K-J. I bet and raised to the river and lost to K9 when a nine came on the river. Gross. Don't blame the guy since the pot was large but still....gross.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home