Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Some CNE and other thoughts...

I've been thinking about my play over the last couple of days of my last live experience. I've come to some conclusions.

1. Don't sit down to play if you know you have to be somewhere else in a couple of hours. I think it forced me to play hands that I probably wouldn't have played at that current position at the table. I believe I tried to make money against players that were chasing their draws (even if it was just a backdoor flush draw like one player had).

2. Probably play certain hands more aggressively and make them pay to play. I know of a couple of hands where I should have played faster than I did. It may not have stopped them from chasing but....it may have stopped them.

3. Have fun. I did do that....so no complaints there.

So it seems that Brian Townsend multi-accounted. This wasn't a case of him entering himself into the same tournament with several accounts like a JJProdigy or anything but apparently it did violate the site's terms of use. I think his public humiliation will be punishment enough.

The TV coverage for the WSOP main event started last night. I'll have to watch that today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home