Monday, July 14, 2008

Just checking in.

Hello.

I've been on vacation hence I haven't been writing.

I've been looking at my results over the last couple of months. May was great as my SNG results did well. I lost money in June....due to SNGs. Crazy stuff.

I'm probably going to stick to cash games for awhile with the occassional tournament thrown in. I'll probably play low buy-in SNGs from time to time as well and see if I can get my chops back.

As like most poker players/fans, I've been following the main event progress at the WSOP....interesting so far. A lot of talk about Tiffany Michelle and her run...apparently she can play poker as well as be an interviewer...who knew?

Anyway, I'll have more commentary later on....gotta get back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home