Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Another month in the books...

This month's results was just a 5% increase. Overall, I was down in my cash game (which would have been worse if my last cash session didn't erase most of my deficit leaving only a 5BB downfall) but my cash NL, tournament, and PLO8 forays made a modest profit.

I'm now starting to feel like I understand the game better and have been making some correct value bets on later streets....feels good to know that I'm making correct decisions. However, sometimes you get people who just keep putting money in the pot with the worse hand and getting lucky...that I don't mind although it stings a bit when it happens.

This month, I'm starting to record on my spreadsheet not just money lost/won but also my BB/hr win/loss rate as well. I want to get a better idea of how things are going in those games to see if I'm actually beating them. Should be interesting....later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home