Monday, July 05, 2010

Geez...

Really need to update here.

I've started reading Alan Schoommaker (sp?)'s series of poker psychology books as a form of "soft skills" development for my game. I have finished the first one (Your Worst Poker Enemy - YWPE for short). This was pretty good as it gets you thinking about your own poker psyche. I've learned a few things especially when dealing with bad beats and losing streaks.

Just started reading Your Best Poker Friend...so I'll post my thoughts on it when completed.

My games have been interesting. On PokerStars, I restarted playing O8 again and the results have been pretty good overall. The great advantage of being able to play different things is that you can switch things up when you need a change of pace.

Have tried playing some games on Party...those games are rough. When, at the micro-stakes tables, you see less than 30% of players seeing the flop, you know there isn't much money to make there.

Still playing Rush on FTP...seems okay for now. Bit up and down right now but got plenty of bankroll for the game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home