Thursday, July 15, 2010

FTP still bit ugly...

Have played another two sessions since my last blog on FTP. Had a break-even session, then had another one last night where I dropped about 1.5 BI. Bit frustrating.

I suspect it may be the Rush week promotion that is going on. However, I suspect I may have to change up my strategies a bit and see if that helps. To be honest, I'm hating getting big pocket pairs as they seem to be causing the most damage to me. At least with more speculative hands like suited connectors and such, you can get away from them if you can't get in cheap or miss the flop. My big pairs seem to keep running into bigger hands or an AK that improves on the flop.

A bit of coolers as well....like flopping two pair on an AJ2 board and the opponent getting a set of deuces. That just sucks.

Got one more day to go with the Rush promotion, then I'm putting it on the backburner for a bit.

Had an ugly session on Party as well...lost a little more than a buy-in. I'll need to review those hands today and see what was going on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home