Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Well January is over...

Hey.

Overall I'm up in my cash games I think. I'm still playing those "double or nothing" SNGs on pokerstars. I decided to review some SNG concepts and have basically tightened up significantly. Seems to have worked as I'm cashing quite frequently. Might be the way to go to get more money in the account.

Not much more to add right now. The WSOP schedule for 2009 has been released. The biggest news coming out of it is the elimination of rebuy events and the addition of a 40K buyin event. I understand the reasoning behind removing the rebuy events. However, as I understand it, several of the previous winners of the buying events did so with minimal investment. I'm not sure if the whole concept of "buying a bracelet" really holds water...especially with a 40k event.....40K is a good way of keeping the crowd small...and thus greatly increasing the chance of winning one since there are less people to get through. Just a thought.

Maybe someday....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home